CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-In after 2:00 PM
Check-Out before 11:00 AM
Earlier check-in or later check-out must be pre-arranged with the office.
Spring/Fall: $200 per bedroomSummer/Peak: $400 per bedroom Quiet Season: $200 per bedroom*4-bedroom reservation deposits are the same as 3-bedrooms.
Deposit is based on number of bedrooms reserved and will be credited to the last two nights of reserved stay, and will be forfeited in case of early departure. Deposit is required within 7 days of making the reservation. For advanced reservations (more than 21 days), we accept deposits by Visa, MasterCard, or personal check. For deposits within 21 days of arrival, only Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
75% of deposit is refundable if cancellation is received more than 21 days prior to scheduled arrival. WITHIN 21 DAYS OF ARRIVAL, deposit is NON-refundable. If there is a medical emergency, exceptions may be considered, but we must require a doctor's note or obituary clipping (sorry to be so strict).
SERVICE CHARGE - NO TIPPING POLICY
All meals, as well as accommodations, are subject to 15% service/facility charge, plus tax. Please do not tip any resort employees in the dining room or anywhere else on the resort. All dining room billing is handled in the office, not by the wait staff.
5% Wisconsin state sales tax plus .05% county tax. (Total 5.5%). WE HAVE NO ROOM TAX in this area!
SPECIFIC GUEST HOME RESERVATION
SPRING/FALL: 3-day reservation confirms specific guest home.
SUMMER/PEAK: 5-day reservation confirms specific guest home.
Specific guest homes may only be reserved on daily and weekly rates. Specific guests homes are not guaranteed on package rates.
For shorter reservations or packages, we are happy to take your requests for a specific guest homes, and we will do our best when placing you.
Rates are subject to change without notice. But reservations reserved with Deposits will be honored at rates reserved.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Personal Checks, Visa and MasterCard (and of course Cash)
Sorry, American Express, Discover and Other Cards Not Accepted
MEAL RESERVATION POLICY
- No Reservations are required for breakfast. Daily rates include a continental breakfast, so we are already expecting you. If on weekly rates, let us know you are coming, and we will make sure to have enough sweet rolls prepared for all.
- We please ask that you make dinner reservations by 4:00 PM
- We ask for an advance commitment for dinner on the day of arrival because many of our arriving guests are still on the road at 4:00 PM. If late arrival or late start, please make arrangements with us or call from the road. Basket dinners can be made and waiting for you at your cabin.
- While staying here, we ask only that you let us know day by day regarding meal reservations, so that we may prepare dinner for a specific number of people, and have the dining room seating assigned in advance for your comfort.
- If we are expecting you, any meals missed without advance notice will be charged.
- 15% service charge on bill. No tipping please.