Sunday and Wednesday we offer a gourmet buffet, with plenty for all. Great option for the kids, or those wanting good food while still being able to make dinner a part, not ALL of the night. Hours: 6:30p.m. - 7:30p.m.
Wednesday : Enjoy a Gourmet Buffet with option to custom order Steak or Bluegill.
Includes the full buffet with dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.
Enjoy classic salad wedges with choice of homemade dressings, relish salads, and relish tray. Home baked muffins and dinner rolls will also be on the buffet.
- Classic Turkey Dinner- Roast Breast of Turkey over a bed of sage an cranberry stuffing. Homemade thick gravy on the side, so you can pour on as much as you want.
- Pork Tenderloin - marinated in Thomas Jefferson's original recipe with juniper berries, baked and touched with the char boiler. Served on a bed of fried shorelunch apples.
- Custom order from the kitchen:
- Bluegill - little halves moistened in Wisconsin beer (Leinies, of course!) and gently sautéed skin-on light batter.
- **Broiled Aged Rib-Eye Steaks - grilled to your tasted on the big kitchen grate, lightly seasoned with pepper and garlic or "blackened" with Creole pepper seasoning.
- Corn on the Cob
- Alfredo Noodles (smooth rich yum... very popular!)
In Spring and Fall, for the more mature pallets Quail can be requested instead of Turkey: Broiled Quail - smaller birds, partially boned, brushed with sweet Marsala wine, and lightly broiled. For those who want a lighter, delicate treat. Served on a bed of sage stuffing and cranberries.